Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Poop Post

I remember the days when there was absolutely NO way I would ever have discussed something as gross as poop. Well, that was before kids. Hello...even though it may not appear this way, I was raised to be a Southern Lady. Southern Ladies don't sweat or poop and only curse during college football games. Just so we are crystal clear on the matter, but I digress.



Fast forward to life in a house full of boys. OMG. If we could get through 30 minutes without discussing bodily functions, it would be a miracle.



Yesterday the pre-child unimaginable happened. Poop...and lots of it. Yup, poop happened...during nap time...and I guess Southern boys don't like poop very much either...so he took off his diaper...full of poop...and then stood there wailing.



This is the point in the afternoon when I called my husband and told him that he needed to come home, and that when he got home, I was crawling in my bed and he could manage the children for the rest of the day. I was done. Do you hear me? D-O-N-E. Cleaning up the mess was the straw that broke my back. One container of Clorox wipes+ two loads of laundry+one unhappy baby in the bathtub= one undone mama.Thank God I have a wonderful husband that will do this when I ask him to. I don't know how single moms manage to parent and stay sane in the process.



Today, I am sane enough to look on the bright side. At least he didn't play in it:)


Damn disposable diapers!! grrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment