Monday, July 5, 2010

Appetite for Destruction

Welcome to the Jungle
We've got fun and games!

Or so they seem to think. Seriously...how many things are they going to break and/or damage this summer?
Two weeks ago, Baby Boy disovered the real purpose of crayons...wall decoration...window decoration...floor decoration. I love Magic erasers.
Last week, the Wii was dropped...twice. Now it wants a break, so it won't spit the most boring game we own out.
Yesterday, in the ten minutes it took for me to take a shower (with Baby Boy locked in the bathroom with me) he squeezed a half tube of Desitin everywhere and mangled my glasses. I recommend never putting Desitin on a scalp issue, because it is NEVER coming out of his hair. My bathroom is going to have eau de diaper rash for the next year.

I need to go back to work. I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment